Decking spindles are a great way to finish off your decking area and can be used in conjunction with our decking Newel Posts and dual use Hand/Base Rail. They are machined from sustainable European softwoods and green treated to help slow down decay. They generally finish 41mm x 41mm x 900mm high and are available in the following styles:-
- Turned - a planed and decoratively turned round spindle.
- Stop Chamfered - a planed square spindle with chanfers taken out of the 4 edges.
- Square - a planed square spindle.
Ideal to create your perfect decking style.
Common uses / Features
- Great for garden design.
- Free delivery if spend over £100 and within 10 mile radius of Brigg or Grimsby depots.
- Trade and bulk discounts available.
Sizes available in stock
|Turned 900mm||Stop Chamfered 900mm||Square 900mm|
|£2.76 each||£2.83 each||£2.09 each|
Call 01472 350151 / 01652 658082 for more details
No reviews have been submitted for this product yet.