The Practical Advantages of Timber Cladding.
Timber cladding offers designers a unique combination of practical, aesthetic and environmental advantages, the practical advantages can be summarised as follows:-
- Lightweight material offering protective and decorative design functions.
- Dry installation which is quick to install.
- Wide choice of softwoods, hardwoods and modified woods to suite all budgets.
- Excellent thermal and sound insulation properties.
- Suitable for new build and renovation projects.
- Easy to repair.
- Timber is a natural material, warm and comforting and attractive in grain and colour.
- Wide availability of styles, textures and finish options which encourages design innovation.
- Easily rejuvenated or redecorated.
- Performance can be enhanced by preservative treatment, flame retardants and surface coatings.
Give our sales team a call on 01472 350151 to discuss your requirements.